Elder Micah Wise

Elder Micah Wise
Arizona Tucson Mission

Monday, March 17, 2014

From 98% Humidity to None - Monday, March 17th, 2014

Hey family!


How are all of y'all doin? So they sent me to the doctors to figure our why I've been sick for like 7 weeks lol and they said that since I'm from WA, I'm so used to the humidity. Then I came down here, and the dry weather just irritates the schnikees out of my sinuses. So they put me on more antibiotics and gave me a humidifier. I feel much better now, but I still have a dry throat and cough all the time.

But this week we got a lot of referrals. One was a media referral from Salt Lake for this guy named Marlon. He's been taking lessons for a while now with some missionaries in Texas. He just moved here and told us he's ready to get baptized! OK! :) Haha! So that was easy. lol Another one from a YSA (young single adults) ward. A girl invited her friend who has three kids - one baptismal age - to the ward. She apparently loved it and said she couldn't wait to go  to her "real ward" the next week, which is our ward, Countryside! So we just got lined up with some super-duper solid investigators. Haha! Well, I guess, one just a Dry Mormon". lol

Can you guys make sure you thank the Buzans for me? I really really loved their package they sent me - especially the "Camas Stuff" package. That was really cool. Really appreciated it.

We went on a hike to Romero Pools again today. When we got there, we realized it was spring break for all the college kids. So that wasn't good...especially at the pools... So we quickly turned back. Haha!

Susan got confirmed yesterday, and we met with her husband for the first time a couple days ago. Not too sure how he received it, but at least we met with him! It's been so cool watching an entire family, not only that, a devout CATHOLIC family come into the Gospel. It's been awesome. Now they are super solid members. Love it!

I hope everyone's week goes swell! Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments for Elder Wise.