Elder Micah Wise

Elder Micah Wise
Arizona Tucson Mission

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fern Prairie Connection YET AGAIN!!! - Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family,


This transfer I am training a new missionary! He is sitting right next to me. And his name is..... -Drumrole-...... ELDER TALBOT!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D! That's right, I get to train Tanner! Hahaha! It was so good to see him this morning. I went up to him and gave him a big ole' hug! It's soooo weird to see someone from Camas! Gosh, I'm so excited for these next two transfers!! They are going to be awesome! It'll be fun! I'm so excited! Right now he's exhausted, cuz he's been running on like 5 hours of sleep in the last two days. Haha been there. I'm so stoked! This is going to be so much fun!! 




Anyways, this last week we had our first meeting with President and Sister Passey. They are waaay different from the Killpacks, but seem pretty awesome! Can't wait to get to know them more throughout the next 14 months. They are both really knowledgeable in the scriptures, and spiritual power houses!

This week I had an experience that with justice and mercy. It's so interesting how quick we are to execute justice and judgement on other people, and how slow we are to extend mercy. Christ is our advocate with the father through repentance. If it weren't for him, we would all be destroyed by justice. However, our Heavenly Father provided Christ as the plan of mercy, because they have an infinite love for us. So my goal is to look at people no matter how they treat me, with mercy, instead of judgement and a longing for justice. I know that I need mercy just as much as the next person. I love you all, and hope you have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments for Elder Wise.