Elder Micah Wise

Elder Micah Wise
Arizona Tucson Mission

Monday, May 12, 2014

FAMILY ROCKS!!!!!! - Monday, May 12, 2014

Hey family!


I'll keep it short, cuz we talked a lot last night, which was awesome!! Thank you all for taking time to come to ma and pas house to come and see me! It was great seeing you all again! Stock and Trysen have grown up a lot! Haha! I've been telling everyone how you guys brought me outside to shoot a printer! Haha! Everyone thinks you guys are hilarious!

I have an interview with President Killpack. His last one. :'( I'll make sure I get a picture with him and Sister Killpack! Again, I want to reemphasize the importance of Family! Our family is so awesome! We have so much fun and love all of each other! It's because of the gospel! Which is the glue that holds us together and bonds us spiritually! We have a purpose as a family, and that makes us 1000 times happier than most families out in the world. You guys rock! Can't wait to see you guys again on Christmas! But for now, have an amazing week! Love you all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments for Elder Wise.