Elder Micah Wise

Elder Micah Wise
Arizona Tucson Mission

Monday, December 30, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS - it's YOUR ELDER! - Monday, December 30th, 2013

Hey family!

It was great hearing from you this week! It was awesome! Made me a little home sick, but I feel okay now! :) (we got to skype with Micah on Christmas Day - it was soooo fun to see him and talk to him and spend time with our missionary on Christmas Day!) So this week unfortunately we had to drop a couple investigators. Patricia Vespoli and Maria Santamaria. :/ They just will not progress!  But it's ok. They have their free agency. Sometimes I wish they didn't haha, but their lives just aren't ready at this point. 

Teagen and Tish, I hope you got to hear from everybody on Christmas day! :) (Tish and Cami have four brothers on missions! So, it was crazy for them going from house to house to house to get to skype with each one of them and Micah) 

Thank you everyone again for the Christmas packages! They are awesome! I am still so pumped to see Elder Holland speak! I'm trying to prepare myself spiritually so I don't catch on fire when I walk in the same room as him haha! 

Well after skyping you guys, we went and visited a whole bunch of hospitals and shared a lot of lessons, and gave 4 blessings! It was awesome, but unfortunately, the next day, Elder Kellogg and I got really sick, so we had to stay home. I wish I had more to talk about, but this week has been crazy with talking to you guys and a whole bunch of meetings! I love you guys, and hope you have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments for Elder Wise.